Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Mod the FUCK out
A bepinex plugin that saves / loads the internal configuration files (hereafter refered to as "Data Blocks") as raw json files.
MTFO also adds it's own custom configuration files, these should be placed under
GTFO/ └──BepInEx/ └──plugins/ └──RundownName/ ├──GameData_*.json └──custom/ └──CustomFiles
The custom folder is not created by default and must be manually created by the developer.
Documentation on MTFO and the Custom folder can be found on the wiki here.
- Download R2ModMan
- Search for MTFO and install it with dependencies
- Launch modded, you're done!
Download and install BepInEx.
If you don't know how to find your GTFO folder
Steam library -> Right click GTFO -> Properties -> View local files
After following the BepInEx installation instructions and launching the game at least once place MTFO into your plugins folder.
GTFO/ └──BepInEx/ └──plugins/ └──MTFO.dll
Launch the game once more, your file structure should now look similar to this
GTFO/ ├──BepInEx/ | ├──config/ | | ├──_gameDataLookup | | ├──BepInEx.cfg | | └──MTFO.cfg | └──plugins/ | ├──MTFO.dll | └──GameData_XXXXX ├──mono/ ├──doorstop_config.ini ├──GTFO.exe └──winhttp.dll
- Download R2ModMan
- Create a new profile
- Find and install the rundown you'd like to play and install it with dependencies
- Launch modded
- Download the rundown you'd like to play
- Place the rundown under GTFO/BepInEx/Plugins
- Make sure to check if the rundown you're installing has extra install steps! These will usually be in a "README.txt" or "INSTALLATION.txt" file.
GTFO/ └──BepInEx/ └──plugins/ └──RundownName/
- Download and install any dependencies the rundown may have.
- Launch the game!
! Warning !
If you have more than one rundown inside the plugin folder at the same time, whichever rundown is discovered first will be loaded.
- Make sure to uninstall any plugins not related to the rundown you have installed, otherwise there might be issues or crashes!
- Fixed UTF-8 encoding issue
- Thanks Flow!
- Added partial data support
- Thanks Flow!
- Fixed issue with DB's not dumping
- Updated wiki link finally
- Updated to latest bepinex version
- Updated version to match thunderstore
- Added open API for Interop
GameData_generating in plugins folder
- Fixed issues with scan text not appearing
- Thanks to Flow for these changes!
- Previous patch is thanks to flow aria!
- Removed lookup table / hashing
- GameData is now dumped to
- Dumping data needs to be turned on in config
- MTFO will only load included files. For instance, if you do not included the
TextDataBlockin your rundown dist, MTFO will load the vanilla version and will not auto-generate a dump file. In short: you will no longer need to update files you don't edit when the game updates.
- Re-complied for new bepinex & game version, thanks kas!
- Re-compiled against latest game version
- Fixed custom scan text not working, thanks Flow!
- Added ability to customize scan reveal speed, thanks Flaffy!
- Removed welcome.txt, as it no longer functions and causes issues in r6
- Merged PR's to disable MM buttons in lobby screen (thanks to chase!)
- Fixed HotReload
- Updated custom scans to work with r6
- Misc internal fixes
If you're having any issues, send a message in #tech-support on the GTFO modding discord!
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|