Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Welcome to Duo Trials by Project Zaero.
- This rundown is designed for duo play, starting with beginner difficulty leading into extreme intensity expeditions. Please report any issues you find to Project Zaero#9999 on Discord.
- Verified duo clearable expeditions.
- Progressively more challenging expeditions. A tier starts off beginner friendly, while E tier will challenge even the top 0.1% of duos.
- 7 Expeditions currently available.
- Main objectives are relatively easy, while sectors provide a significant challenge on all levels.
- The first expedition of each tier will contain only vanilla enemies.
Vanilla enemy rebalances & reworks.
Shooter: Damage increased 5% -> 8%. Adjusted homing properties, longer cooldown between shots.
Hybrid: Damage increased 4% -> 6%. Barrage pattern reworked.
Giant Striker: Adjusted stagger & limb health breakpoints.
Giant Shooter: Removed.
Charger: Tentacle nerfed 18% -> 16%, punch buffed 4% -> 6%. Much more stagger resistant.
Giant Charger: Animation speed upscaled proportionate to their size, so they no longer animate in slow motion. Greatly increased stagger resistance and limb health.
Tank: Adjusted weakspot health values. Increased aggression.
Birthers: Adjusted weakspot health values. Significantly reduced animation speed.
Child Striker: Dies instantly to any damage. Moves much slower.
Spitters: Damage 4% -> 5%.
Shadow: No longer react to movement unless you are very close, but instead wake up to flashlights. Significantly faster with reduced health.
Giant Shadow: Same detection behavior as small shadows. Retro/R2 style aggression but worse.
Shadow Scout: Adjusted detection cycle. Model fixed to be a shooter model.
Other notable changes.
- Infection health decay rate increased by 25%.
- "Armor" (white hitmarkers) on boss enemies now deals 35% damage instead of 0.0001% damage. If they're low, shoot them anywhere!
- Pouncers no longer have armor.
- Chargers have a critical point at the center of their chest, and take critical damage to their back, with an "occiput" style center of back super damage bonus.
- Foam on the floor is massively improved for stalling enemies.
- Custom syringes with special properties spawn on most levels. Try them out!
- Bio-Tracker has color coded enemy tags, with varying icons to make special enemy variants stick out.
- Resources and consumables can be dropped back into containers to assist in planning out encounters.
- Health Regen Cap 20% -> 25%, medipack healing 20% -> 25%.
- Some levels have enemies that inflict status effects, including Bleed and Infection. If you have the "Bleeding!" status effect, medkits and regeneration effects from syringes will stop the bleeding instantly.
- If you see a shooter fire blue projectiles, you're already dead.
Gear Balance Changes
- Light Machinegun renamed to Shrapnel Machinegun
- Crit: 1.5 -> 1.75
- Stun: 1.67 -> 1.2
- Range: 20-80m -> 11-55m
- Shot delay 0.07 -> 0.06
- Reserve Ammo: 400 -> 440
- Aim Spread: 0 -> 1.25
- Reduced recoil, more horizontal recoil
- Changed sound effect
- Sight changed to Hel Gun's
- The Grinder
- Shot Delay: 0.055 -> 0.05
- Mag: 48 -> 40
- Reload Time: 1s -> 0.9s
- Slightly reduced recoil
- Precision Rifle
- Changed reload animation
- Reload time: 2.15s -> 1.62s
- Reload cancel time unchanged
- Hatchet Chg. Damage 20 -> 16, Chg. Stealth Multiplier 1.0 -> 1.25
- Updated dependencies
- Weapons updated to match Redemption
- Knife damage hitbox timings adjusted
- Updated to fix broken weapon models.
D2 Condemned now available.
Syringe adjustments. Some are too strong, others aren't so great.
- HEAL: Healing 15%-25% -> 24%, 1% Regen effect added to counter bleed.
- STRENGTH: Healing 10%-15% -> 19%, 1% Regen effect added to counter bleed.
- ADRENALINE: Infection 8%-12% -> 5%. Total Heal 7-20% -> 16%. Speed Duration 45 sec -> 90 sec.
- REGEN: Infection 4%-15% -> 0%. Total Heal 16%-28% -> 25%.
- VIRUS: Infection 35%-55% -> 20%. Total Damage 15%-50% -> 35%. Total Heal 33%-125% -> 155%.
- ANTIBIOTIC : Disinfect 15%-45% -> 40%.
- RECOVERY: Total Heal 40%-120% -> 120%.
- REVOVERY+: Infection 14%-20% -> 25%. Total Heal 135% -> 150%.
- RAGE: Infection 35%-55% -> 50%. Super Armor duration 20sec -> 35sec.
- ANTIBIOTIC-REGEN: Disinfect 35%-65% -> 60%. Total Heal 56% -> 80%.
- HALLOWED-VIRUS: Infection 55%-65% -> 40%. Total Damage 50-60% -> 50%. Regen Delay 60sec -> 20sec.
- Expedition adjustments.
- A1, B1 extract scan time reduced significnatly.
- Brawlers removed from A1, they were not intended to spawn.
- Slightly adjusted wave times on A1 and B1.
Start of "Modded-Style" Expeditions.
- A2 "Recover" added.
- B2 "Sundered" added.
- Added logs to provide details on Override commands.
- Fixed an issue where a boss was spawning the wrong enemies.
- Removed second password locked terminal.
- Since the devs won't, I fixed the vanilla bug of consumables getting stuck in boxes by removing their ability to spawn in the environment.
- Reduced the Stagger value of Revenants.
- The Grinder damage 2.8 -> 3, rate of fire increased by 9%, stock ammo 429 -> 400, recoil moderately reduced.
- Spear Crit 1.35x -> 1.5x.
- Added Recovery II Syringe. For comparison, 40%-120% heal for 4-8% infection -> 135% heal for 14%-20% infection. The regen ticks are also more frequent, effectively countering bleed.
Older version patch notes included in download.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|