We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Date uploaded||2 years ago|
BepInExPack for GTFO
This is BepInEx 6.0.0 Bleeding Edge Build pack for GTFO.
BepInEx is a general purpose framework for Unity modding. BepInEx includes tools and libraries to
- load custom code (hereafter plugins) into the game on launch;
- patch in-game methods, classes and even entire assemblies without touching original game files;
- configure plugins and log game to desired outputs like console or file;
- manage plugin dependencies.
BepInEx is currently one of the most popular modding tools for Unity on GitHub.
THESE ARE BLEEDING EDGE BUILDS
Bleeding edge builds of BepInEx are not considered stable and may include bugs. Please report any issues to BepInEx GitHub by creating issue tickets.
This pack's contents
This pack is preconfigured and usable for GTFO modding.
In particular, the changes from base BepInEx releases are:
- Added preconfigured
BepInEx.cfgwith console enabled.
- Added base Unity libs for Unity 2019.4.21 to make assembly unstripping work
If you are installing this manually, do the following
- Extract the archive into a folder. Do not extract into the game folder.
- Move the contents of
- Run the game
If done correctly, you should see a BepInEx console appearing when the game launches.
Issues, questions, etc.
At this moment, you can use the following channels to ask for help
- BepInEx Discord -- Only technical support for THIS PACKAGE. No support for plugins.
1.3.0 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.368)
- Updated to latest Bleeding Edge build that fixes issues with some
1.2.0 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.367)
- Updated to latest Bleeding Edge build
System.Text.Jsonas the default JSON parser and writer
1.1.0 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.363)
- Updated BepInEx build to account for new GTFO version
- Updated Unity base libs to 2019.4.21
1.0.1 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.350)
- Fixed typo in README
1.0.0 (based on BepInEx 6.0.0-be.350)
- Initial release